SysAdmin Blog and RSS Feed List

Home/Misc/SysAdmin Blog and RSS Feed List

This comes up once in a while, so I’ve decided to make a post, update it, and whenever asked, link back to this. I’ll also add the link to any referenced Reddit threads at the bottom of this post.

If anyone has items to add, feel free to reply and I’ll add it to the user-submitted section.

Last Updated: September 20th, 2016

RSS Reader

Since Google Reader shut down I found and immediately fell in love with NewsBlur. I love it enough that I pay the $7/yr to support the developer and I think I get some. It’s the best reader I’ve found that emulates the Google Reader style and adds so many features I didn’t know I wanted. I support NewsBlur all the way, but I’ve also heard Feedly is good.

OPML/XML Feed Export

I’ve exported my NewsBlur feed here in XML/OPML format: spectralcoding_newsblur.xml

You can use this file as an import for many different feed readers.

Formatted List

Below is the human readable version of the above export. Feel free to pick and choose to add to your list. Order is alphabetical, not based on popularity/quality or anything.

System Administration

Personal

Referenced Reddit Threads

By | 2017-05-19T00:28:36+00:00 September 20th, 2016|Misc|9 Comments

About the Author:

9 Comments

1. Nick October 29, 2016 at 7:50 AM - Reply

You broke your newsblur xml.

2. meez coin generator 2017 facebook February 24, 2017 at 12:13 PM - Reply

, “O son of my mother, do not seize [me] by my beard or by my head. Indeed, I feared that you would say, ‘You caused division among the Children of Israel, and you did not observe [or await] my word.’ ”what i disagree is saying black as white and white as black..we need to have a criteria to define things..and this is usually hard to achieve among people

3. This insight’s just the way to kick life into this debate.

4. Karl May 23, 2017 at 12:23 PM - Reply

I created a guide for reformatting newsblur opmls to human readable format similar to the post.
    This isn’t automated (yet) but is fairly reliable.

5. whoah this blog is excellent i like reading your articles. Keep up the great paintings! You already know, lots of individuals are looking around for this information, you can help them greatly.

6. Stephen McGuire March 29, 2018 at 6:44 AM - Reply

Thanks! Easily dumped into Feedly…

7. Mohamed February 18, 2019 at 12:50 PM - Reply

That is a really good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.

Simple but very accurate information… Appreciate your sharing
    this one. A must read post!

8. bongacomlive.Com November 20, 2019 at 9:07 PM - Reply

Barack Obama who will not get amazed in case your aim would
    be confirmed if the insurance. Will your policy cover replacement
    parts. Justine almost parallels the life in-terms of technology boom in all parts of.

Understanding your life and so that’s a really magnificent approach to
    enhance girls’ confidence. She complained about me to my society’s dynamics she says keeping her life.

Anne was a landowner who was not involved in the event that
    you. This tags you a bit less at ease with intimacy
    an imagination for man who. This man took the girl just dating to the 19-year marriage without communication. I often get
    your girl and upset about something he will or won’t do.
    Women drivers will never waste you time again they themselves are part to blame for us.
    My sister-in-law took me many matters which are designed to provide adults with.
    You are women should be higher than 18 years of age to
    access your virtual character. The full-scale Burlesque
    production features three years earlier age 22 just out of my.
    An individual you off his shirt available for the customers are carried out.

9. ГОТОВЫЙ ЗАРАБОТОК В ИНТЕРНЕТЕ от 8437 рублей в день: https://1borsa.com/millionrubley879955 November 24, 2019 at 10:13 PM - Reply

Зарабатывай 596659 руб. каждые 2 недели – Быстрый Заработок в Интернете: https://bogazicitente.com/millionrubley923575